- Nicop Services UK guarantees to secure our customers' data and to only use it for the purpose for which it was obtained. Our clients' privacy is very important to us, and we never do anything that may jeopardize or jeopardize their safety. We assure all of our clients that we are highly conscientious about data privacy regulations and any information obtained.
- We assure all of our clients that we are highly conscientious about data privacy rules and that any information obtained about our customers throughout the course of the services offered will always be handled and managed with secrecy. Details that are critical
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact phone: 01733 564052
Contact address: 33 Parliament Street,
Peterborough, PE1 2LS.
Making a Complaint
- If a client believes that their personal data is being abused, they have the ability to exercise their rights and register a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection problems. However, we would welcome it if we could first hear your concerns in order to clear up any misconceptions or, if necessary, correct any mistakes.
Updates to the Nicop Privacy Policies
- Nicop Services UK believes that it is critical for all of our clients to keep us up to date on any changes to their data that has been shared with us. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal information during your contact with us. Thank you very much!
Third-Party Links and Privacy Policies
- The Nicop Services UK website may include hyperlinks to third-party websites, plug-ins, and other applications. Please keep in mind that when you click on such links and are sent to a third-party website, you should read their privacy policies since we are not responsible for how the third party uses, distributes, or gathers your information. Nicop Services UK policies do not apply to their privacy practices.
What Kind of Data Do We Collect?
- Personal data is any information that may be used to identify an individual. This can include (but is not limited to) name, address, phone number, credit card information, and so on. It does not contain any anonymous data. To learn more about what personal data is, go to the Information Commissioner's Office's official website
- Nicop Services UK gathers, keeps, and distributes the following information that you have supplied with us: Identity Data: The first and last names of the customer. Contact information includes the customer's delivery address, billing address, email address, and phone numbers. Financial Information: Only the customer's partial payment card information is collected. Transaction Data: Information concerning payments made to and received by the customer, as well as information about the items and services acquired from or via us. Technical data includes the customer's internet protocol (IP) address (a public number unique to the customer's device), login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices the customer uses to access our website. Customer's username and password, purchases or orders made by the customer, their interests, preferences, comments, and any survey replies are all examples of profile data. Usage Data: Information provided by customers regarding how they use our website, goods, and services. Marketing and Communications Data: Information about our customers' choices for getting marketing from us and our third-party partners.
What Exactly is Personal Information?
- The Nicop Services UK does not collect information regarding your race or ethnicity, religion or philosophical views, sexual orientation, political viewpoints, trade union membership, health and genetic biometric data, or any type of criminal convictions or crimes. Please ensure that you do not share such information with us when visiting our website or contacting us in any other way. You must recognize that this type of personal data is more sensitive and is more strongly protected by data protection regulations; hence, you should avoid adding this type of data if at all Feasible. Unfortunately, our website is not meant for those under the age of 16, and we do not intentionally collect data about minors.
Nicop Services Collects Personal Data?
- We acquire personal information from our customers at various phases of the customer experience. We acquire information in the following ways: Interactions that are direct: – Nicop Services UK obtains personal data from customers directly when they provide us with their Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing Communications Data.
- This includes personal information provided by the customer when the customer: Creates an account on the website; Submits any information through the website; Uses the website's live chat function; Makes a purchase from us; Returns a product or requests a refund; Attends events organized by us or on our behalf; Requests marketing or updates to be sent to the customer through subscription to our service; Enters a competition, promotion, or survey;
- Contacts us by any other means, including phone, email, and postal letter, to submit a question of any kind to us
- Automated technologies or interactions - As previously stated, we also collect aggregated data. This information is gathered while the customer interacts with the website. This type of user data is automatically gathered since it helps us understand how our customers interact with our website and what devices/equipment they are using. We acquire this sort of personal data using the following Technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are downloaded onto the customer's device (e.g., computer) when they visit a website. It enables the website to recognize the device and save certain information about the user's preferences and previous activities. Log Files: These capture data such as the customer's IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps to monitor activity on the site.
- Tags: Electronic files that record information on how a client navigates the site. If you do not submit personal information
If You Do Not Submit Personal Information,
- In any situation, if a customer is unable to supply any personal information necessary by law in order for us to provide them with our services, we will be unable to execute the contract we have or are attempting to enter into with them. In such a circumstance, we may have to cancel their order or provide the service they asked for, but we will advise them if this is the case.
How is Nicop Services UK Personal Information Used?
- We are only authorized to use customers' personal data if we have a legitimate basis for doing so, as defined by data protection legislation. Personal data disclosures
Personal Data Disclosures
- Furthermore, we expect all third-party service providers to preserve the security of our customers' personal data and to treat it in compliance with data protection legislation. We do not let any of our third-party service providers to utilize any personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process customers’ personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We will never, under normal circumstances, reveal any of the personal data that we have gathered. However, there may be times when we are forced to divulge personal information about our clients. These might include
- Where we are legally obligated to release the information, such as when a court demands it; Where the disclosure of personal data is needed for the objectives of crime prevention and detection. This includes exchanging personal data with tax authorities and law enforcement agencies; where we need to disclose personal data for the purpose of or in connection with any legal proceedings or to receive legal advice, or when disclosure is otherwise required for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights; Where disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests (for example if you are unwell at one of our stores, we may need to seek medical assistance); and exercising or defending legal rights; Where disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests (for example if you are unwell at one of our stores, we may need to seek medical assistance).
- Our team at Nicop Services UK has taken very strict security measures to make sure that no personal information of our customers is compromised, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. Moreover, only those employees, agents, and other third parties access this information who have a business need to know. They will only process the personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- When an order is placed through our Site, we will maintain the Order Information for our records unless and until we are asked to delete the information provided
Be informed about how we use the personal data;
Obtain access to their own personal data that we hold:
Request that their personal data is corrected if they believe it is incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate; Ask us to erase their personal data in certain circumstances;
Ask us to restrict our information processing activities in certain circumstances;
Ask us to transfer or port elements of their personal data to them or another service provider in a commonly used electronic format;
Object to our processing of their personal data:
- Not be subject to automated decisions about there and to request human intervention; and If you would like to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details above.