What is the Process For Nicop Card UK?
- The Process for Nicop Card UK of getting your Nicop Services UK made or renewed online, or your renewed, is very simple! The very first thing to do is to have the required documents for the service you need. Different Nicop Services UK requires a different set of documents. You can find the details of the documentation required for each service on our ‘documentation’ page. Once you have gathered all the documents, fill out the ‘Apply Now’ form on our website.
- "Soon One Of Our Staff Members Will Contact You"
We Provide You With the Biometric Form Either By Email or by Post.
- If you can easily print the biometric form at home and do the fingerprints with an ink pad, then you can do it and scan the form and send it back to us on the email id provided to you.
- If this isn’t possible, we can send you the fingerprint form by post. The fingerprint form will be sent to you in a prepaid return envelope along with an ink pad to avoid any hassle. (Note: this postal procedure takes rather longer than the email process).
- Once the fingerprint form is received by us with your fingerprints and signature, we Process for Nicop Card the application further. After your application is approved by Nadra Head Office, your card is sent for printing.
- The Next Step is Dispatching the Card Your Doorsteps!
- After you have made contact with one of our case agents, you are asked to submit the required documents for the service you want. After that, the agent fills in all the paperwork on your behalf. This not only saves your time, but it also saves you from all the hassles of paperwork.
- Later on, when you verify the application form, it is sent to the Nadra Head Office where all the necessary procedures take place and your card gets posted to your home address.
Fingerprint Form Submission
The Form Must Be:
- Ensure all information is written in BLOCK letters using black ink.
- Use a Black ink pad to take fingerprint impressions.
- Enter data within the boundaries of the designated ﬁeld or block.
- Complete all required ﬁelds (if a required field is left blank, the fingerprint form may be immediately rejected without further processing.)
- The form must be scanned at 600dpi in greyscale.
Fingerprint Form Guidelines
- Do not roll the finger for taking fingerprints.
- Do not use highlighters on ﬁngerprint form.
- Do not enter data or labels within ‘Leave Blank’ areas.
Photograph Capturing and Uploading Guidelines
- The photograph must be taken professionally against a white background with dimensions not less than 350 x 467
- The photograph must not be older than 6-months.
- The photograph must be taken while looking straight in the camera with a sharp focus
- The photograph must be of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- Black and white photographs are not accepted. Make sure that the photograph is taken with appropriate brightness and contrast
- Eyes must be clear in the photograph with no hair across the eyes
- The photograph must be taken without glasses and a cap
- The Photograph must be original that has not been altered in any way.
HOW TO APPLY
It is fairly easy to get your Nicop Card Online. All you need to do is, provide us with the relevant information alongside the documents, we will do the rest for you!
Complete the form on our website
Provide us with the required documents
Proofread your form and provide fingerprints
Send your completed form back to us